Are you a qualified teacher seeking employment opportunities in Enugu State, Nigeria? The Enugu State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has officially commenced the 2023 recruitment exercise. This article will guide you through the application process for teaching positions in public primary and secondary schools across the state. You’ll find all the necessary details, including the application procedure, requirements, deadlines, and more.
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- PYES Recruitment
The 2023 Enugu State Teachers recruitment application portal is yet to be open. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply when it is.
The Enugu State Government is committed to transforming the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all. To this end, they seek dedicated teachers to help improve the state’s education standard and promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education.
Before you start the application process, you should review the general requirements for all applicants:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Possess a National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Not be above 35 years old.
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Proficient in computer usage and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willing to work in any part of Enugu State.
- Possess a valid means of identification such as a National ID card, Voter’s card, or Driver’s license.
- Provide a birth certificate or declaration of age document.
In addition, there may be additional criteria for specific positions, so it’s important to read the job vacancy announcement carefully.
Enugu State Government is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply
Start your application process only through the official Enugu State Teachers 2023 recruitment portal, www.ensubeb.ng. Follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the official Enugu State Teachers recruitment portal at http://www.ensubeb.ng/ and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Choose between Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs.
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form.
- Print out the confirmation slip.
- Await communication on the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
The Enugu State Teachers recruitment deadline for 2023/2024 will soon be announced. Ensure to complete your application before the deadline.
- Do not pay anyone who claims they can help you get this job.
- Ensure all information you provide is accurate and verifiable.
- All candidates, with or without a teaching credential, are eligible to apply.
- There will be a screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Enugu State teacher’s CBT test will be communicated via E-mail.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means you have declined the offer.
This guide should help you understand the recruitment process for the Enugu State Teachers 2023 intake. Remember to ensure that all the information you provide is accurate, and keep an eye on your email for further updates. Good luck!