Looking for information on the 2024/2025 EFCC Recruitment? You’ve come to the right place for the most accurate details.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is a Nigerian law enforcement agency investigating financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering.
The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering.
EFCC has its head office in Abuja, Nigeria.
Joining the EFCC means you are committed to fighting financial crimes and promoting transparency.
Since you are here to get the latest information on EFCC recruitment, let’s show you the requirements to meet before applying.
- No criminal record.
- No membership of any cult or terrorist group.
- Nigerian citizenship by birth is mandatory.
- Possession of a valid means of identification is essential.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent recognized qualification in a related discipline.
- Must be single.
- Must not be a user or dependent on any illicit substance or recreational drug.
- Meet specified physical requirements, including a minimum height, and must not have any physical deformities.
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Height (Minimum Male:1.67m; Female:1.64m)
- Must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of not more than 30 (Not obese)
- Chest Measurement (Not less than 34inches for Males)
- Must have good hearing, good eye-sight, and sound mind
- No recent medical surgery
- No respiratory ailments or life-threatening illnesses that can cause harm to the cadet and others during training
- No tattoos of any form
Note: The EFCC will initiate an intensive background investigation on candidates that candidate must pass before they can join the agency.
The investigation includes;
- Test for illegal drugs
- Credit and records checks
- Interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
The investigation is done immediately after the selected candidate passes the interview process and before a conditional offer of employment letter is given to any candidate.
How To Apply
Below is a step-by-step procedure to apply for EFCC Recruitment. Carefully follow this to be able to apply for the recruitment exercise. Below are some of the steps to apply:
- Visit the EFCC official website or portal www.efcc.gov.ng
- Navigate to www.efcc.gov.ng/efcc/careers
- Go through the instructions outlined there
- Create an account on the portal and take note of the details used when creating an account.
- Login to your account and go through the fields in the application form
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary or required documents.
- Submit your application
Latest on EFCC Recruitment
Currently, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is not recruiting.
You will have to check back as we will update this page frequently and will give you information when EFCC is recruiting.