Interested in the 2024 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment? If so, you’re in the right place! The official portal for this recruitment is www.cdfipb.careers.
Here, you can check the names of shortlisted candidates and apply directly for the NSCDC 2024 recruitment.
This article will guide you through accessing and navigating this portal effectively. Let’s get started.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria commissioned to provide measures against threats and any attack or disaster against the nation. The mission of Civil Defence is to develop structures and training strategies that would contribute to national security by using modern technology.
The NSCDC launched a recruitment portal, making the process easier and more efficient. This platform, www.cdfipb.careers, is the official portal for interested individuals applying for Civil Defence jobs.
In addition, applicants can check the names of shortlisted candidates for 2024 recruitment in the portal.
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Board (CDFIPB) is the organization behind this recruitment. They organize recruitment into agencies under the Ministry of Interior, ensuring only suitably qualified candidates are selected for full-time employment.
Are You Eligible for the NSCDC Recruitment?
Before you apply, you must meet certain requirements to prove your readiness for the recruitment process. Below are the requirements:
Category A: INSPECTORATE CADRE
Inspector Of Fire (IF) CONPASS 07 (Nursing)
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM), or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNIM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector Of Fire (AIF), CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or National Diploma (ND) in any related field obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Category B: ASSISTANT CADRE
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must hold GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO, or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
Fire Assistant III (FAIII), Appliance Driver (Specialist), CONPASS 03
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include at least English and Mathematics. Applicants with Class E Driver’s License is an added advantage.
General Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024
- Nigerian citizenship by birth
- Physically and mentally fit
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Possession of requisite qualifications and certificates
- Minimum of 4 credits in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB
- Not involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Willingness to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any form of disability or disease
- Height not less than 1.60 meters for females and 1.65 meters for males
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
The Civil Defence Recruitment 2024 portal is currently open for online applications.
To apply for the NSCDC recruitment, follow these steps:
- Log on to the official Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps web portal at https://cdcfib.career/
- Click on the Apply button.
- Sign up for an account
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application
- If you have enabled Do Not Disturb (DND), you may not be able to receive Civil Defense SMS.
- This application is free. Please ignore every scheme that solicits any form of payment.
- An application code will be generated upon submission of the form below. Please ensure you copy or memorize the code, as it will be required for future login and reference.
- Please ensure you have all the information about your WAEC, GCE, and/or NECO. You will be instructed to provide the subjects and grades subsequently.
- You must upload an electronic passport photograph of no more than 80KB. If you need assistance with resizing or compressing your photo, please seek help.
- You may use a Laptop or Desktop for the best EXPERIENCE during the application.
Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via email.
For a higher chance of success, having a B.Sc or Master’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study would be beneficial.
Also, having good knowledge of computers and their basic applications can help with work delivery.
NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates 2024
After application submission, you can regularly visit the portal to check for updates and to see if your name appears on the shortlisted candidates list.
The next phase of the recruitment exercise is the training exercise, and NSCDC will provide a training date for candidates whose names appeared on the list.
Please note that for any inquiries, feel free to message their support line at www.nscdc.gov.ng. Keep visiting the website regularly for more updates on the recruitment process.
Good luck with your application, and we hope to see you serve in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps!